Image Map

Friday, December 20, 2013

Birchbox

Yesterday I received my first Birchbox! Growing up I was never really into makeup but in the past year or two my interest has grown and I've gotten a little more adventurous in terms of the products I use or the techniques I'll try. But when you're still trying to figure out what to add to your growing beauty collection or what the best product is it can quickly get expensive and time consuming to search. That's where Birchbox comes in. It's is the perfect way to expand your beauty options without making a big commitment.


Here's what was in this month's box:


So far I've only tried the ChapStick but it's already a favorite! Does such a good  keeping your lips soft and hydrated, such a must this time of year. I'll share updates about the other products as I try them but for now I want to know: do subscribe to Birchbox? Are you happy with it? What are your favorite beauty products lately? 

Leave a comment below or tweet me!


 photo sass-signature_zpsccc84cda.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's hear what you think!