Image Map

Monday, December 17, 2012

Must Have Mondays: Shoe Edition

I have a confession to make...I'm a bit of a shoe-a-holic. I never really noticed until my bf and I started dating and he remarked "Geez Laur, I think that's like the 11th pair of shoes you've bought in the past two months". He was wrong, it was the 12th. I've slowed down on my shoe purchasing but I still can't help picking up a quality, classic pair here and there and I've always got my eyes out for that next covet worthy pair. Here's what I'm loving/lusting over right now:


I love the color of these Tory Burch Reva flats! Will definitely be splurging on these this fall.


Until recently I would never have thought to look for shoes at Ann Taylor, but after seeing these Jackie Bow Sandals featured in a Design Darling post I'm hooked!

It seems like the whole blogosphere is talking about these Etta cap toe satin pumps from J. Crew. With good reason too, the color combination and design are absolutely stunning and from everything I've heard they're super comfortable too! Definitely a must have!

An essential for every shoe collection, these Frye riding boots look classic and ever so comfortable!


Do you have an obsession with shoes? What styles or pairs are you loving right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's hear what you think!