Image Map

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Perfect Handbag

Lately I've been completely obsessed...with Tory Burch that is! I've been in the market for a more  mature, grown up handbag for a few months now but I wasn't having much luck finding something I was completely sold on. But last week as I was doing some Christmas shopping ummm online browsing for myself (haha come on, I'm sure we've all done it once or twice right?) I stumbled on to this bag:

The Robinson Double Zip Tote is absolutely perfect! It's a great size and the color is exactly what I was looking for. And while the price point of the high fives, $575 to be exact, is a lot higher than I'd normally spend on a bag I can't help thinking it would be a good investment. 

What do you think? Do you have your eyes on a certain higher ticket item? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's hear what you think!