Image Map

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Year's Resolutions

Happy New Year everyone! As we begin 2013 I've been thinking a lot about my goals for the year and all the big things to come. Here are some of my resolutions for this year:

1) embrace my natural hair texture
      My hair is naturally crazy curly but I have a tendency to run in the opposite direction of my curls and straighten my hair most of the week. This year I was inspired by Carly of College Prepster and her recent post about embracing her naturally curly hair by not straightening it for a month. I'm planning on doing something similar and so far (a whole three days in haha) it's been working out better than I expected! I'm really loving all the extra time I have in the mornings now! Definitely looking for suggestions for great products for curls though so please leave a comment below if you have any products you swear by!

2) become the healthiest version of myself
Eating better, getting my gym rat status back on, getting more sleep, and remembering to take time for myself. 

3) stop biting my nails
Such an awful habit and I'm constantly so jealous of all the pictures of gorgeous manicures on Instagram and Pinterest! Hopefully I'll finally kick this habit in 2013. It helps that Jay is policing this, he's trying to make me buy a dinner for every time he catches me, great motivation!

4) become a better, more faithful blogger

5) start aggressively saving to buy our first home (!!!!)


What are some of your resolutions this year? Did you already break any?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's hear what you think!