Image Map

Monday, January 7, 2013

Weekend Recap

This weekend was exactly what I was craving after a crazy holiday season and a busy start to 2013! Friday night my parents, some cousins, Jay, and I went to cheer my little sister on as she cheered for the varsity basketball team. Definitely brought back memories of high school for all of us and was a lot of fun! 


Allie in a stunt


Dad, Chris, and Brian in their usual spot

Afterwards Jay and I headed to NYAJ for a quick dinner and some alone time. We had the quietest waitress ever but still had a lot of fun. 

"Berry Me in Bubbles"....best drink hands down. I always feel so silly ordering it though because of the name!

On Saturday Jay and I spent a much needed day just relaxing at home. We made awesome homemade gnocchi and rosa sauce for dinner (I'll post the recipe this week, so yummy!) and just hung out. Perfect Saturday night!


Finished product!

Then Sunday morning I caught up with one of my best friends since second grade over breakfast before heading to the gym and running errands with Jay. Another perfect day!

Overall it was a totally relaxing weekend, just what I needed! What about you? How did you spend your weekend?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's hear what you think!