Image Map

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Car Searching

In the end of January I was in a car accident and finally found out last Monday that my beloved Mitsubishi Galant was totaled. Since then I've been driving Jay absolutely crazy with questions and beginning my car search. After searching what felt like a million dealerships, going on a thousand test drives, and a hundred opinion changes of what I thought I wanted I thought I had found my perfect car yesterday. But, between a shady dealership(if it even qualifies as that) and some poor timing, it just isn't meant to be. So I'm continuing my search and trying not to stress myself out too much. Hopefully I'll find something soon!

Are any of you car shopping right now? Have any tips for an overwhelmed, indecisive girl?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's hear what you think!