Image Map

Friday, February 8, 2013

Storm Nemo & Snow Days

If you live anywhere near New England you've been hearing about the Nemo Storm for the past few days. Predicted to drop anywhere from 10 to 30 inches of snow between tonight and tomorrow Nemo has shut down businesses, schools, and cities across Massachusetts. Normally I would be working today but because of Nemo I have a suprise snow day! (Yes they are just as fun and almost more exciting as an adult haha)

How am I spending my snow day? Knitting, catching up on episodes of Downton Abbey (watched the first episode last night and am officially hooked!), and drinking wine are at the top of my list. 

Are you in an area that is supposed to be affected by Nemo? How are you riding out the storm? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's hear what you think!