Image Map

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Oops...

Oh hey remember that time I took three weeks off of blogging? Whoops! Totally didn't mean to but life sometimes interferes and well, I can't change it now right?

Anyway here's some updates:

- I finished "The Cuckoo's Calling" by Robert Galbraith aka J.K. Rowling. If you haven't picked up a copy yet go grab one right now! I thought it was one of the best books I've read lately and can't wait to see what happens next for Cormoran Strike and Robin. 

- Been baking and cooking up a storm lately, here's some of my recent dishes:

Eggplant Involtini

Eclairs
- I've been spending a lot of time out in the sunshine enjoying Summer before it winds down, can't believe Fall is just around the corner!

I promise I'm back in blog mode and you can expect more regular postings on here now! Thank you for following along even during my impromptu blogging hiatus!

 photo sass-signature_zpsccc84cda.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's hear what you think!