Image Map

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Questions from A-Z: A Way to Get to Know Me!

I saw this alphabet survey of questions on Lauren's blog and thought it would be a fun way to answer today's prompt for the August Blogging Challenge. Feel free to answer it too or make your own post and participate in the North East Bloggers Network blogging challenge!


A: Attached or Single? Dating Jay, he's great and such a perfect match for me. I'm so lucky!

 old picture of us at a bruins game

B: Best Friend? Christina and Jay (yes, your boyfriend is allowed to be your best friend too)

C: Cake or pie? Pie. I'm really not a fan of cake, something to do with the texture I think.

D: Day of choice? Sunday 

E: Essential item? Longchamp bag...fits everything you need (with plenty of room for things you don't!) and manages to go with whatever you're wearing

F: Favorite color? Yellow! I love how cheerful and welcoming but still mellow it is (am I reading to much into a color? probably)

G: Gummy bears or worms? worms

H: Hometown? Buzzards Bay, MA

I: Favorite indulgence? French fries are my downfall. Or for a chocolate indulgence...oreo truffles yummm.

J: January or July? July! It's my birthday month so how could I not pick it really.

K: Kids? No, but I have a cute little cavachon pup Colby who is like my little baby.




L: Life isn’t complete without? Vanilla chai

M: Married? No

N: Number of brothers/sisters? Two younger sisters

 O: Oranges or Apples? Both! I love fruit.  

P: Phobias/Fears? Failure 

Q: Quotes? “People, even more than things, have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed, and redeemed; never throw out anyone.” - Audrey Hepburn

R: Reasons to smile? So many, I'm a lucky girl!
 
 
S: Season of choice? Autumn. Love that crisp fall air!
 
T: Tag 5 People.  No thanks. 

U: Unknown fact about me? I will only park in certain spots at the stores I visit most. I've been know to drive around until a spot opens up in my choice row or area. I know it's crazy but I have to do it. 

V: Vegetable? Cauliflower

W: Worst habit? Biting my nails. Trying to stop but not having much luck :/  

X: X-ray or Ultrasound? Ultrasound

Y: Your favorite food? This changes wayyy too often. Right now it's probably this:

Spinach Lasagna!


Z: Zodiac sign? I'm the first day of Leo (July 23rd) but sometimes people try to tell me I'm a Cancer. I'm not really into astrology so either one is fine with me. 

So there it is, a-z answers about me!

 photo sass-signature_zpsccc84cda.jpg

2 comments:

  1. spinach lasagna,yum!

    I love this questionnaire!!

    bruins fan,womp womp :)

    what a great blog you have!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And you must be a blackhawks fan haha

      Delete

Let's hear what you think!