Image Map

Sunday, August 4, 2013

The Sunday Currently

This week I'm linking up with Lauren for The Sunday Currently again. I am absolutely loving this link-up and hope you will too!

Currently...

Reading...
The Cuckoo's Calling by Robert Galbraith aka J.K. Rowling. I'm about half way through and really loving it! Also, if you're a member of Local Levo Boston it's the book choice for this month's book club so pick up a copy and get reading!

Writing...
coding notes 

Listening...
to Jay laughing as he watches Ace Ventura Pet Detective

Thinking...
about the spinach lasagna I'm having for dinner tonight, yum!

Smelling...
eucalyptus mint wallflower (love this scent! so fresh and clean)

Wishing... 
the weekend wasn't almost over!

Hoping...
once again that Jay's work schedule slows down (poor kid has worked over 120 hours in the last two weeks :/ )

Wearing...
black Land's End tube dress, soooo comfortable 

Loving...
the weather today! It's perfect, sunny but not too hot. 

Wanting... 
this neon pink hat. love it! 

Needing...
 to take a nap. It's definitely a lazy Sunday.

Feeling...
content.

Clicking...
around on the J.Crew Factory site. Today's the last day for 40% off everything! I'm loving thisthis, and this.

What are you up to today?
 
 photo sass-signature_zpsccc84cda.jpg

6 comments:

  1. Hey Lauren! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! Excited to check out your blog and read more from you! I'm glad you are loving the perfect weather...we have been in triple digits for a few months now and are so ready for fall! Newest follower via GFC :)

    XOXO
    Chelsea
    anchorsaweigh-ouradventure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wanting to read that book! I'll have to remember to go get it this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this idea for a Sunday post! Spinach lasagna sound soooo good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking into Local Levo Boston now... and I want some spinach lasagna!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to get that book! It's on my list I just haven't actually gone out and gotten it yet. And my Wallflowers NEVER work! I have so many that don't get hot anymore?!

    ReplyDelete

Let's hear what you think!