Image Map

Friday, October 4, 2013

A Day of Relaxation: Maha Yoga Center





A few weeks ago the company I work for sponsored a "Day of Relaxation" at Maha Yoga Center in Bridgewater. 13 other women and I attended and I think I speak for us all when I say it was exactly what we needed! The staff at Maha were so friendly and welcoming, not to mention so knowledgeable! Our day included an 1 1/2 yoga class, a massage, meditation session and of course some fun discussion over biscotti and herbal tea. My yoga class was with Diane, she was such a great instructor! Plus you can tell from talking with her or taking a class with her that she's so centered, I just love that in an instructor. 

 If you're in the area or live near Bridgewater you should definitely think about dropping by Maha Yoga Center for a class or massage, you won't regret it!

And don't forget to check them out on Facebook :)


 photo sass-signature_zpsccc84cda.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's hear what you think!