Image Map

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

No Eat Out October

As part of my 101 in 1001  list I wanted to try meal planning. I like the idea of having all my dinners for the week planned ahead of time and hopefully making my crazy weeknights a little easier/more streamlined. Also, since Jay and I are trying to proactively save for our first house I wanted to see how much money we'd save by cutting wayyy back on how much we eat out or grab takeout. So I've decided to declare October "no eat out october" and rule out dinners out, grabbing takeout on the way home from work or when we're too lazy on the weekends, and even the occasional 3x per week Starbucks trips. I'm a little nervous but mostly excited to get back into my cooking groove and try some new recipes this month! I'll keep you posted on how this experiment turns out :)

Here are some recipes I'm looking forward to trying this month: 

This minestrone soup recipe from Eat Yourself Skinny looks so good! 

And these Brussels Sprouts look so delicious! Can't wait to try them!


Please leave any recipe suggestions in the comment section below!

 photo sass-signature_zpsccc84cda.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's hear what you think!