Image Map

Monday, October 14, 2013

Columbus Day

scene from my walk this morning

Hi All! Hope you're all enjoying the holiday today (and are lucky enough to have it off like me)! Just here to share some things around the web I'm loving lately:


- At this point I'm sure you're sick of hearing about the government shutdown but here's something you may not have heard: you can drunk dial Congress and let all that frustration out on them! 

- Can't believe the above link? Read this article from The Guardian
- These classic sculptures dressed as hipsters are too funny. What a cool project!

- This soup recipe! Making it today and crossing my fingers that it's as delicious as it looks in her photos!

What are you loving across the web on this long weekend? Share in a comment below!


 photo sass-signature_zpsccc84cda.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's hear what you think!