Image Map

Monday, July 1, 2013

Re-designed!


I recently had Brielle create a custom design for my blog. It was definitely time to upgrade the design and I absolutely love the direction Brielle and I decided to go in! I'm so, so happy with the work she's done and am delighted to have been able to work with her! She was quick to respond to any of my questions or requests, seemed to be able to almost read my mind (everything she designed was almost exactly as I had pictured it! She's awesome!), and was so approachable and friendly. Plus she works super fast, my blog design was completely finished and installed in just over a week! I highly suggest browsing her etsy shop; it's stocked with adorable prints and blog design listings. Thanks so much Brielle!


 photo sass-signature_zpsccc84cda.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's hear what you think!