Image Map

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Routine


Every week my work sends out an e-mail featuring a thought of the week. I almost always find something to take away from those e-mails but this particular statement really resonated with me. I've been going through a real transitional stage in my life and this e-mail came at the perfect time. I'm trying to remember it and apply it to my life in different ways, for example I've always wanted to get into running and this quote has helped me maintain the motivation to get out there and run every day. 

Is there something in your life you're trying to change? What's your favorite inspirational message right now?


 photo sass-signature_zpsccc84cda.jpg

1 comment:

  1. New follower from the blog hop! I would love if you would follow me also. I am SO excited to be following along!
    XO
    dani
    Love Me, Dani Marie

    ReplyDelete

Let's hear what you think!