Image Map

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

New Favorite Hair Product: Heaven in Hair

If you've been reading this blog for awhile you know that one of my New Year's resolutions this year to start embracing my curls. It's been quite the adventure and learning curve at times but overall I'm so happy that I took the plunge! My hair is healthier then it's been in a long time and I just feel more "me" if that makes any sense. Something that has made the transition so much easier has been the Devacurl line of products. Made especially for curly hair Devacurl is hands down the best haircare line I've ever used! Lately, my curls have been pretty dry, probably because of all the sun and salt water I've been exposing them to lately. I decided to pick up Heaven In Hair, Devacurl's deep moisturizing treatment, to see if that would help.
image via


 Oh my goodness, it has been so great! It smells awesome and makes my hair feel so hydrated! Also all that added moisture makes my curls extra bouncy with no frizz, a definite plus on these hot, humid summer days! So far I've just been putting around a quarter to half-dollar size amount in my hair and leaving it in for around thirty minutes before washing out. I'm planning on trying leaving it on overnight to see if it makes any big difference. Either way though Heaven in Hair is definitely turning into one of my new favorite products!

Do you have any favorite hair products? Any suggestions for managing or embracing curly hair? Leave a comment below and let me know!




 photo sass-signature_zpsccc84cda.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's hear what you think!