Image Map

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Memrise

It's no secret that I have a little bit of a fascination with languages. I speak Arabic almost fluently and I'm always looking to absorb bits and pieces of other languages whenever I can. And, if you've looked at my 101 in 1001 list you know that I'm hoping to learn a new language in the next 2.75 years! That's where memrise comes in.

image via

 Memrise is an app (and website) that uses mems (memes for learning) to help you learn and remember languages, vocabulary, history, trivia, etc. The interface is great and makes learning the languages really fun. Lately I find myself playing around on it every time I have a few spare moments of free time. Plus some of the mems are really silly. 

Try it out and let me know what you think! Do you have any favorite apps right now?
 photo sass-signature_zpsccc84cda.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's hear what you think!