Image Map

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Thankful Thursday, volume one

image via

Since November is traditionally associated with Thanksgiving, counting your blessings and being thankful for all the blessings in your life I decided to use every Thursday in the month of November as an opportunity to talk about some of the things in my life I'm so thankful for.

This week's Thankful Thursday List:

1) Jay: I say it all the time but I am so very lucky to have such a great boyfriend. Jay loves me at my very best and my very worst and I can always count on him to do his best to make my days just a little bit brighter. He is truly top of the "Thankfullness List" all the time.

2) Having a regular work schedule: After 5 years in retail I am so thankful for the regular work schedule banking has afforded me. Love knowing what days I have off each week and being able to plan things out! Which leads me to...

3) Having every Thursday off: In exchange for working a half day every Saturday I have every Thursday off from work. I love, love, love having a weekday off; I can schedule appointments, run errands, and have quiet time while everyone else is at work! Plus it means I can go to awesome events like Giada De Laurentiis' book signing! (more on that in tomorrow's post!)

That's all for this week's list, tune in next Thursday for my Thankful Thursday post!

What are you thankful for this week? Would you be interested in doing a post like this as a link up? Leave a comment below!

 photo sass-signature_zpsccc84cda.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's hear what you think!