Image Map

Sunday, November 24, 2013

The Sunday Currently, volume seven.

photo source: Restoration Hardware plates. Taken by me today at P.Place

Currently...

Reading... the December issue of Fast Company. Totally obsessed with this magazine!

Writing... Thanksgiving cards for my family. They'll all be in NYC for the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade so I want to remind them each of the little things that make me so grateful to call them mine all year long. 

Listening... to this song on repeat. Oh Avicii you know how to make my ears happy. 

Thinking... about how crazy this week is going to be at work. Short week + coworkers on vacation = no fun for Lauren
 
Smelling... Burberry perfume. Signature scent that I never tire of. 

Hoping... I decide what to wear to Thanksgiving asap. Love having those things out of the way ahead of time!

Wearing... sweatpants and a sweater + ugg slippers. So cozy.

Loving... that I got to see Catching Fire today! If you haven't seen it go now! And if you have already been to see it, how great did all the movies in the previews look?! I want to see them all!
 
Wanting... a cup of tea and an early bedtime. Just that type of night folks. 

Needing... to start carving out some dedicated "me time" each week. Now that Jay's working days it's hard to declare some time just for me and some time for this little blog! Hoping to try to find some balance soon. 

Feeling... a little sad I won't be spending Thanksgiving with my family this year. What are your Thanksgiving plans?

Clicking... around Sarah's Saturday Sessions to teach myself some tricks!

Hope you all had a great weekend!

 photo sass-signature_zpsccc84cda.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's hear what you think!