Image Map

Sunday, November 3, 2013

The Sunday Currently, volume 5



Currently...

Reading...The Fault In Our Stars by John Green. Almost done and I highly recommend it, make sure to grab a box of tissues though, it's a tearjerker. 

Writing... notes for my meeting tomorrow. I hate leaving a meeting and thinking "oh darn how did I forget to bring that up/ask that question/get some clarification?!" hence the obsessive pre-meeting list/note making.

Listening... to the Patriots game...anyone else just not really feeling the Pats and football in general this year? #hockeyftw

Thinking... about tomorrow's meeting. Yuck.
 
Smelling... clean linen wallflower. Have I mentioned how much I love the Bath and Body Works Wallflowers? Loveeeee

Hoping... this week flies by! So many exciting and fun things planned for the long weekend. 


Wearing... Loft leggings and a cozy sweater, my ideal fall weekend ensemble


Loving... my new Warby Parker Sims glasses. They are perfect!
 

Wanting... to find the perfect cream colored cable knit sweater. If you've seen any or have suggestions please leave a comment below!


Needing... a good night's sleep. Looking forward to snuggling up under my covers tonight. 


Feeling... so grateful for Jay, this week I know I've been extra difficult and he is so wonderful, making me feel loved and understood even when I'm at my orneriest 


Clicking... on this Instagram account. How cute is Carly's new toy poodle?!


Hope you're all enjoying the last few hours of this Sunday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's hear what you think!